Sunday, February 10, 2008

My First Post!

Welcome to my new food blog! I own two small retail clothing stores in Boston and really don't have huge amounts of free time, however I seem to always find time to read food blogs and I enjoy them immensely. I seem to have some opinions of my mine about food and cooking and thought perhaps it would be nice to be a part of what is an ever growing food blog community.

I'm hoping to be able to take part in some of the blog "challenges" and events that occur such as Daring Bakers, Hay Hay It's Donna Hay Day etc. I know there are plenty more out there; I just hope I'm up to task.

Sadly, I don't have a very swanky digital camera so you'll have to make due with my sad little camera phone or nikon 100 digitals, sad. I know, I tend to not be much of a picture taker but I do know 90% of the fun of food blogs are the pics.

I'm very excited to start and hope that you will be able to join me as I start cooking and baking more frequently and sharing my frank opinions on Boston's kinda interesting dining scene.

No comments: